I feel that is my duty as your Eventual Productivity Expert to get you “in the know” when it comes to terms that describe that all-important thing you need to take at least twelve times per year: the vacation.
What follows are 30 of the more popular types of vacations one can take.
- Baycation — 1. A holiday comprising of watching the films of acclaimed director Michael Bay. 2. A trip to San Francisco.
- Claycation — A tennis holiday.
- Fraycation — A vacation that involves fighting of some sort (watch people fight?).
- Gaycation — 1. A really dumb holiday. 2. A really joyous one. 3. A trip to San Francisco.
- Haycation – A trip to a farm.
- Weighcation — A trip to the fat farm.
- Laycation — A trip to one of those Hedonism places.
- Maycation — A trip that could happen.
- Paycation — A business trip.
- Playcation — A trip to an amusement park.
- Praycation — Any sort of religious trip.
- Sheacation — A trip to New York to watch their other baseball team.
- Slaycation — A hunting trip.
- Sleighcation — 1. A trip to the North Pole. 2. A trip to the mall so your kids can have their picture taken with Santa Claus.
- Straycation — A vacation where things don’t go exactly as planned.
- Yaycation — A really fun trip.
- Treycation — A trip to basketball camp.
- Drécation — A trip involving a rap concert.
- Vraication — A Franch-themed vacation taken to search for the truth.
- Olécation —A trip to Mexico.
- Chécation — A trip to Cuba.
- Okaytion — A trip that was just average.
- Placation — A trip one takes just to appease another. (Used in a sentence: I just returned from a placation with my wife.)
- Fakation — A trip you told people you took, but never actually did.
- Filetcation — A fishing excursion.
- Oy-Vaycation — A Jewish vacation.
- Raycation — A great trip where you have no idea where you’re going (after Ray Charles).
- Fay Wraycation — A trip with a primate. (Used in a sentence: Clint Eastwood went on a Fay Wraycation in Any Which Way But Loose.)
- Neighcation — A trip to your neighbor’s.
- Bidetcation — A trip to the bathroom.
Photo: © Dmitry Ersler / Fotolia.com